RhinoScript (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Script of the day - CompleteGraph

https://github.com/mcneel/rhinoscript/blob/master/CompleteGraph.rvb In the mathematical field of graph theory, a complete graph is a simpl…

Started by Dale Fugier

0 Apr 16, 2013

Rhino.Angle broken in latest update?

The latest update has broken one of my scripts. Code is: LAngLenArray = Rhino.Angle(SPoint, array(EPoint(0), EPoint(1), SPoint(2))) There…

Started by Adrian McKenna

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Adrian McKenna

Line break in values of Text Field / DocumentText

I'd love to use a line break code in DocumentText values. Is there a way to code it in? I've tried the dummy way of using \n and Environmen…

Started by David Hlouch

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by David Hlouch

RhinoScript Editor - SyntaxTree

Hi Dale Is there a way to add more methods to the Intellisense / AutoCompletion of the RhinoScriptEdidor in Rhino5.  I remember the Monkey…

Started by Steffen Riegas

6 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Steffen Riegas

Null Surface?

Hello, Alright got yet another question. I have been continuing my work on the same script from the my previous question about the semi-sp…

Started by Jesse Lopes

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jesse Lopes

Semi Sphere and Trimming

Hello, I have been working on an a script at one point I am required to make only a portion of a sphere. Now this is not a regular portion…

Started by Jesse Lopes

14 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Jesse Lopes

Cage Edit Tool vs. Scripting

Hello everyone, I have been working on deforming an object by using the cage edit tool but I have hit a wall. No matter what I try I canno…

Started by Jesse Lopes

3 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Jesse Lopes

basic .NET

Hello, please can anybody post a c# script which I can run directly from visual c# 2010. A console application, for example how to draw a…

Started by Peter

5 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Peter

alternative to a pipe using a square?

Hello all, I'm new to scripting (never before), so please bear with me. I used a pipe all script that I found that has worked very well to…

Started by Nicky Emery

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Nicky Emery

Extracting the Knot Vector of a NURBS

Hi Rhino! The attahced example is extracting the Knot Vector of a T-Spline mesh.   I wish Script that extracting the Knot Vector of NURBS…

Started by Knead

5 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Dale Fugier

RSS

Translate

© 2021   Created by McNeel Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service