Support (1,272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Editing a Mesh

Hi there, I've used the Mesh menu to "create a mesh from a polysurface" but I can't figure out how to go back and edit those mesh properti…

Started by Cath

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Pascal Golay

HELP! Beginner!

I am really new to Rhino as I have worked in 2D only! Wich manuals are the best to follow, to learn designing in 3D? I need to sr´tart very…

Started by Sofie Bly

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Eddy Ferguson

Pipes are being created with double layered surfaces, Bug ?

Hi,  In V5 Creating a pipe gives a result of a pipe with a double layer surface, I have to expload the pipe, delete the extra surface &…

Started by Gilad K

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Pascal Golay

Service release problem

Installed SR5: (still the trimmed surface texture mapping is wrong, as said in other discussion) with Vray for rhino... it is now impossib…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

V5 - Notes Bug

I use the notes facility to add a Main Title to my drawings. I find that there is a bug in editing the notes, you try and try to edit the t…

Started by John F

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Pascal Golay

Blurred edges

Why sometimes when I cut the surface the edges and corners appear blurred. How can I avoid this?

Started by Vahur Veelaid

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Pascal Golay

Help settings , Rhino very slow on SuperPC

Hi , sorry for my english ... I promise to study it . Mi problem is :  i have build a super PC :  Intel i 7  SSD drive 256 giga  16 Giga…

Started by Mattia_01

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Pascal Golay

How can I change the order of my display modes?

Cant for the life of me figure out how to change the ordering of display modes? If I want shaded first and wire frame second how do I mak…

Started by nervel mind

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by John Brock

ghosted view - transparency locked

i want to have objects with shaded (object) colors, but variable transparency. whenever i change the ghosted transparency, or make a new mo…

Started by damjan fio

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by John Brock

Multiple selections by name

Hi, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I could find nothing on this subject. Here's the issue. I have a large number of points usi…

Started by Myron Breckenridge

5 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by ndar

RSS

Translate

© 2014   Created by McNeel Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service