does anyone know how to fix this?
I am installing the Rhino version 5 in some computers with Windows XP and Windows 7 at my company, and I am getting a warning that says that I need to have .NET Framework 4 Full installed to continue.
The matter is that I already have it installed and what I did was:
- Remove the current .NET 4;
- Rebooted the computer;
- Installed the .NET 4 from the link http://rhino3d.com/net4
- Rebooted the computer; (even not asking me to do it, I did it)
- Started Rhino 5 installation once again;
- Got the same warning message: "Rhinoceros 5.0 requires the Microsoft .NET 4.0 Full Framework to be installed. Visit http://rhino3d.com/net4 to download and install."
I found some information about this in the internet and I used a tool to clean the .NET Framework (all versions) and installed it again. Same error.
I am out of ideas and I really appreaciate your help on this matter.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Paolo- Sorry, I do not have a good idea, I'll see what I can find out.
Hi Pascal, thanks for the reply. This is really strange. At the beginning I had about 12 computers to install it. I was able to do it in 4 computers (two with Windows XP and two with Windows 7), but the rest (XP and Win7) is warning me that .NET 4 is missing and they all have it installed. Already remove .NET 4 Full, restarted and re-installed and I get the same warning on all machines. Hope you a