I noticed there is an article about Unknown Failure 900, and I have the same issue here. the difference is I never have it registered even I tried to add the license and activation code twice or more, it always displayed the screen of "registration completed successfully" with unknown failure (900), and when I re-add the license, the next screen still asks me to input the activation code again!

I have updated zoo 5.0 to the lastest version 5.2.30114.940.

Please advise any solutions on this?

Thanks

Steven

Views: 566

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steven,

I am not sure I follow what you are saying. Are you saying that when you add a license and after you have finished the valiation process, Zoo reports "Successful" but you still get a Unknown Failure (900) error?

Please clarify a but - sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

-- Dale

i think so. i have same problem here.

Hi Ya,

Your comments are not too helpful. Can you please provide much more detail as to what you have, what you have installed, and what you are doing?

Thanks,

-- Dale

Here is more about this.It prompt succuessfully, but after i click colse, this happens:

Try this:

1.) Uninstall Zoo 5.0.

2.) Make sure the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoo 5.0 folder is removed.

3.) Download the latest Zoo 5.0 and install it

4.) Try adding a license.

Does this help?

-- Dale

no

Yes, that is what happened, never get rhino 5 license added into Zoo 5, even the activation compleled successfully.

Thanks

Steven

Try this:

1.) Uninstall Zoo 5.0.

2.) Make sure the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoo 5.0 folder is removed.

3.) Download the latest Zoo 5.0 and install it

4.) Try adding a license.

Does this help?

-- Dale

Could you give me the feedback, is it network issue or the installer issue?

This is not a network issue. But rather an issue with the Zoo plug-in that validates Rhino licenses. What I am trying to determine is if one of the automatic updates did not properly update all of the Zoo program files. This is why I want you to uninstall the Zoo completely, make sure all of the Zoo program files have been deleted (in Program Files), and then download the most current version and perform a clean install.

-- Dale

i truely did this, still got the error. I have try this on windows server 2003 and 2008.

i have zoo4 on server 2003.

Hi Ya,

These systems have Internet access, correct? The Zoo's license validation system requries it to access our site via the Internet.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Others using the Zoo are not having this problem. So I don't have too many suggestions for you.

-- Dale

RSS

Translate

© 2014   Created by McNeel Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service