The new release of PanelingTools for Rhino 5 and Grasshopper is now available for
New in this release:
PanelingTools for Rhino 5:
1) ptShuffleGrid - Added history support.
2) ptOffsetGridByHeightfield. The command was broken. This is now fixed.
3) ptUnrollFaces - Added the "LabelSide" option to help place labels outside or inside the panel
4) ptUnrollFaces - Added the "Explode" option to help unroll polysurfaces or joined faces as one continuous strip.
PanelingTools for Grasshopper:
5) Fixed a crash when input multiple mesh modules to ptMorph3DMean component. The component now works correctly with a list of input start and end modules.
6) Fixed a bounding bug in ptMorph3DMean component.
Wishing you all a happy new year!
Robert McNeel & Associates
After update the Paneling Tools toolbar is missing. I tried to add the toolbar as instructed, but it is not on the list. The Paneling Tools tab in grasshopper however is there and appears to be working.