A new release of PanelingTools plugin for Rhino 5.0 Beta is now available for download from:
New in this release:
- Added mesh module support to paneling variable custom 3D components. It is now possible to select a list of mesh modules or two meshes and calculate mean modules.
- Fixed a bad geometry bug when paneling surfaces with singularity. These panels used to also fail to unfold.
- Added support to generate mean curves with local bounding space.
- Added the ability to define bounding space when creating variable mean surfaces.
- Added support for local bounding space for 3d variable modeling
- Added support to create notches in ptFinEdges and ptExtrudeEdges commands.
- Fixed labeling objects UI bug. - Fixed crash bug when creating singular panels.
- Fixed bug related to applying variable patterns to diamond grids.
- Added ptTriangulateFaces command.
- Added GetPanelingGrid function to scripting to capture a paneling grid and turn into two dimensional array of points.