Rhino 5 for Windows runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers, with:
- 1 GB RAM. 8 GB or more is recommended
- DVD drive or an Internet connection for installation
- 600 MB disk space
- OpenGL 2 capable video card recommended
- Note: Apple hardware is supported only with Bootcamp
- Windows 7 or 8 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.
- Service releases downloaded automatically
- License validation and product registration is simplified
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Mac OS X, but an OS X version is under development. Details...
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels