From 3D Printing to Fashion to Interactive Prototypes, we have an awesome line up this fall.
- September 12&16, 6:30-8PM (2 sessions) 3D Printing Masterclass: Learn the fundamentals of 3D printing, the free tools available to get started, and the materials and processes to make your ideas a reality.
- September 25, 6-9PM Intro to 3D Printing for Designers: Geared toward architects and designers, this workshop will examine how you can most effectively integrate 3D printing into your creative process.
- September 28-29, 10AM-6PM Introduction to Parametric Design for Architects: This 2-day workshop will introduce participants to the ins and outs of parametric design for architectural production.
- October 3, 6-9PM Intro to 3D Printing Marketplaces: This hands-on lab will introduce designers to the world of web-based 3D printing services and the future of on-demand product marketplaces.
- October 12-13, 10AM-6PM Procedural Tailoring w/ Francis Bitonti: In this course students will work with 3D digital scan data to generate a garment that could be fabricated using cutting edge computer controlled manufacturing methodologies, including laser cutting and 3D printing.
- November 2-3, 10AM-6PM Making Interactive Prototypes w/ Andy Payne: This workshop will focus on hardware and software prototyping techniques; primarily focusing on a wide range of sensing and actuation modalities and the creation of novel interactive prototypes.
- November 9, 2-5PM Hands-On Desktop Prototyping For Designers: Producing a professional-grade prototype on your desktop has become a realistic option for making and testing your ideas. Learn about the differences between the various types of 3D Printing technology and get hands-on knowledge on how to turn your digital model into a physical and precise prototype.
- September 26 Design for Manufacturing Summit #4: The DFM Summit brings together industrial designers, digital entrepreneurs and manufacturers to explore the opportunities in the digital manufacturing revolution.
- October 24+25 Facades+ Chicago: Facades+ consists of a symposium, dialog, and tech workshops dealing with the fast-paced evolution of facade technology.
Can’t make it in person? Sign up today for one of our online subscriptions and start learning new skills: